Portable fluid aspirator
- It is a device used for suction nose, mouth and trachea of body fluids (mucosa) for adults or children.
- It is easy to carry and especially suitable for patients with tracheostomy, minor surgical applications and domestic postoperative therapy.
- The laptop is designed for continuous use 20 min. and pause of 40 min.
- The material is highly resistant to heat and electrical insulation in accordance with European safety standards.
- Supplied with a deposit of autoclavable polycarbonate and anti–overflow valve.
- It is also equipped with aspiration regulator and vacuum indicator located on the front panel.
- Only for use by a qualified person.
|Typology (93/42/CEE)||Clase II Medical equipment|
|Classification UNI EN ISO 10079-1||HIGH suction / LOW FLOW|
|Tension||230 V ~ / 50 Hz||110 V ~ / 60 Hz (no CE)|
|Energy consumption ||184 VA||105 VA|
|Fuses||F 1 x 1.6 A 250 V||F 1 x 4 A 250 V|
|Maximum suction (without deposit)|| -75kPa (-0.75 bar) |
ajustable from – 75kPa (-0.75bar) to – 10 kPa (-0,10 bar)
|Maximum flow suction (without deposit)||15 l / min|
|Funtions (at 35 °C with 100% working tension)||20 min on / 40 min off|
|Working conditions ||Room temperature: 5 ~ 35 ºC |
Room humidity %: 30 ÷ 75 % RH
Altitude: 0 ÷ 2000m s.l.m
|Storage conditions ||Room temperature: – 40 ÷ 70ºC |
Room humidity %: 10 ÷ 100 % RH
- Suction deposit with 1350cc capacity
- Adjust conical
- Tube join
- Suction probe
- Antibacterial filtre
- The filtre is made of 100% water resistant material (PTFE) to prevent fluids from entering into the pneumatic circuit.
- When the filtre is wet it is not possible to use the equipment, therefore you must change the filtre immediately.
- In case of possible contamination or discolouration, change the filtre immediately.
- Do not use without the protection filtre installed.
- If this suction equipment is used in the case of an emergency, or in a patient with whom you do not know the risk of contamination, change the filtre immediately.
The suction probe must be changed at the end of each session.