- The CAP10 is a monitoring device for capnography. The LCD shows the curve of CO2, ETCO2 value and the number of breaths. Changing the form of trends can be monitored etCO2 values and breaths for a long period of time.
- By SPC printer adapter (optional) can transmit data to a personal computer CAP10 or a printer.
- Alarms: Audible and visual regulatory limits.
- Memory: 100 hours trend etCO2 and breathing rate.
- Dimensions: 80mm. x 230mm x 200mm.
- Weight: 1.600g.
- Case: ABS plastic stable easy to clean.
- Operating: System ”Sidestream” with integrated electronics.
- Method: Non-dispersive infrared absorption with two-point calibration (0 and 5% CO2)
- Accuracy: ± 2mm/Hg or ± 5% of displayed value (the higher figure).
- Parameter: etCO2 and INCO2 (mg,% Vol or kPa)
- Average: 4 breaths for etCO2.
- Air intake frequency: 75 or 150 ml / min.
- Warm up time: <400 ms to 100 ml / min.
- Elimination of water: waste, high-capacity cartridge.
- Compensation: 20% .. 100% O2 and 0% .. 80% for N2O (selectable by the user)
Number of breaths:
- Accuracy: + / -1%.
- Parameter: Respiratory rate in bpm. (Breaths per minute) .0 .. 99rpm
- Media: 8 breaths per breathing rate.
- 10 probes.
- 10 tubes of talk.
- 5 filters.
- Adapter for non-intubated patients
- Analog Output Adapter
- Infusion pole clamp
- Anesthesia rail clamp
- Thermal printer with infrared interface
- Cable transmission
- Software CAP10