The cabin Aivia defibrillator 220, combines strength and lightness, is composed of two parts: A polycarbonate and ABS support. These materials are well known in the automotive industry, among others, as they have amazing Characteristics impact resistance. Polycarbonate is used for vehicle headlights and ABS for the bumpers.
Requires a transformer to plug into the mains electric (ref. 500-M1000037N).
- Night / Day lighting of the DAE compartment using LEDs depending on external brightness.
- Access to the DAE is sealed with sealing wire single use.
- Opening the cover automatically triggers a visual (flashing red LED).
- Includes audible alarm (95 dB / 1m) the Ref.: 500-X2A220-XX100 and 500-X2A220-XX101
- Models with heating (500–X2A220–XX001 and XX101–500–X2A220) come with a temperature sensor that is activated when the minimum temperature reaches set, activating the red LEDs
- Heated models enable positioning abroad
- System call to emergency services by dialing PSTN, if the case can not be connected to a cable phone line, contact us for GSM model (identical to mobile device)
- Power 24V DC
- Dimensions: 423 x 388 x 201 mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Bornavie stand (Ref. 500-X2TOTEM)
- Tranformer 24V to 220V (Ref. 500-M1000037N)