The cabinet for Aivia 210 defibrillator combines strength and lightness, it is composed of two parts: A polycarbonate cover and an ABS support. These materials are well known in the automotive industry, among others, as they have a great impact resistance. Polycarbonate is used for vehicle headlights and ABS for the bumpers.
Requires transformer to plug in the mains (ref. 500-M1000037N).
- Night/Day lighting of the AED compartment with LEDs depending on the external lighting.
- AED access is sealed with single use sealing wire.
- The opening of the cover automatically triggers a visual alarm (flashing red LED).
- Includes sound alarm (95 dB / 1m) Ref.: 500-X2A210-XX100 and 500-X2A210-XX101
- The models with heating (500-X2A210-XX001 and 500-X2A210-XX101) come with a temperature sensor which is activated when the temperature reaches the minimum level set, activating the red LEDs
- Models with heating can be placed outdoors.
- Motorised opening of the cabinet, controlled by a code to protect access to the AED
- Power 24V DC
- Dimensions: 423 x 388 x 201 mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Bornavie stand (Ref. 500-X2TOTEM)
- Power box 24V to 220V (Ref. 500-M1000037N)