Defibrillator simulator NF1200. Spanish version.
- As its name suggests, the simulator of NF1200 defibrillator is a device capable of simulating functions of NF1200 such as charging and shock delivery.
- Its rescue scenarios meet the protocols established by international bodies such as the European Resuscitation Council, the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association. It must be used in conjunction with a resuscitation dummy . The 207- NF1200T1 -ES model features a standard infrared remote control that allows the instructor to take action at a distance.
- Reusable traing pads.
- Complete training solution.
- Several kinds of simulation by remote control (only model 207-NF1200T1-ES).
- 10 training scenarios/ CS (client scenario)/ Off/ Pads On and Off/ Low battery/ NSR (80/120/240)/ VF and VT (180/240)/ Asystole.
- Compatible with any kind of dummy (dummy not included).
- This simulator is indicated for use during learning of Advanced Cardiac Life Support , Basic Life Support or other approved medical training that has to do with the operation of an automated external defibrillator.
- Not suitable for actual rescue operations, given that it does not allow to deliver defibrillation shocks.
- Ref. 207-NF1200T1-ES: defibrillator simulator NF1200 with remote control.
- Ref. 207-NF1200T2-ES: defibrillator simulator NF1200 without remote control.