Manual biphasic defibrillator and AED with monitor, model Reanibex-500 with TFT color display 5.7''
Reanibex 500 is a compact, resistant and intuitive defibrillator monitor, designed for emergency services. Able to display the ECG signal, defibrillate and deliver pacemaker therapy in a unique, portable and light device, featuring all the characteristics necessary to be used in emergency situations.
- Manual and automated biphasic defibrillator up to 360 joules
- Manual biphasic defibrillator and AED up to 360 joules
- Lightweight with monitoring capacity
- Wide color display 5.7''
- Universal AED algorithm for adult and pediatric patients
- Daily check to ensure safety.
- CPR guide according to international protocols (Guides 2010 (ERC/AHA) set in factory)
- USB connection (2 ports)
- Resistant and compact for convenient use everywhere
- Very intuitive.
- 3D animated graphs
- Voice and visual prompts
- Dimensions: 245 x 290 x 100 mm.
- Weight: 2.8 kg.
- Includes ECG wave
- 3 leads patient cable
- User manual
- Lithium battery LiSO2, life up to 5 years or minimum of 200 discharges at 360 joules.
- Disposable electrode (ref. 127-61550080).
Optional accessories and spare parts:
- Ref. 127-61550080 Patches for defibrillator Reanibex, Adult
- Ref. 127-61590005 Patches for defibrillator Reanibex, Pediatric