External Defibrillator Reanibex -300 with color screen TFT 5.7 ' ' and animated 3D graphics.
It is an automated external defibrillator suitable for adults and children. It can be used in airports, shopping centers, sports centers, companies, government agencies, police stations and health centers.
- Ref. 127-61521001 Defibrillator with 3D graphics (you can only upgrade to ECG, not to manual mode)
- Ref. 127-61521002 Defilbrillator with 3D graphics and ECG wave
- Ref. 127-61521003 Defibrillator with 3D graphics, with ECG wave and manual mode
- Wide color TFT display 5.7''
- DEA universal algorithm for adult and pediatric patients.
- Daily check to ensure the availability of equipment .
- Auto-Training mode.
- CPR assistance with feedback according to international protocols (2010 Guidelines (ERC / AHA) set from factory), with voice prompts (audio)
- USB connection.
- Resistant and compact for easy use in any environment.
- Very intuitive.
- Indicator always visible, even when switched off and without power.
- Certified ambulance support EN 1789:2007
- Dimensions: 245 x 290 x 100 mm.
- Weight: 2.8 kg.
- User's manual
- Disposable electrodes (ref. 61550080).
- Lithium battery LiSO2, with a life up to 5 years or a minumum of 200 discharges at 360 joules
Optional accessories and spare parts:
- Ref. 127-61550080 Patches for Reanibex defibrillator, Adult
- Ref. 127-61590005 Patches for Reanibex defibrillator, Pediatric