Life-Point semi-automated defibrillator.
Only for Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- Mode: Semi-automated
- Charging time: less than 10 sec.
- ECG analysis time: less than 10 sec.
- Waveform: Biphasic truncated
- Energy steps: 150J – 150J – 200J (adult); 50J – 50J – 50J (infants)
- Pacemaker detection
- Motion detection
- Impedance measurement: 25 – 100 ohm
- Battery life: Normally 100 shocks (with maximum battery level)
- Lead: DII
- ECG bandwidth: 2-25Hz
- Battery: LiMNO2 (12V 4500 mA)
- Self diagnosis: Daily – Weekly – Monthly – Every time you switch it on
- Standard mini-USB port
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 27 x 24 cm
- Weight (with battery): 1850 gr
- Class (93/42/EEC): IIb
- Operative conditions: 0º – 50ºC; 10% – 95% humidity
- Data: ECG signal – Event – Voice prompt
- AED LifePoint defibrillator
- Transport case
- Kit of adult electrodes
- Scissors for cutting clothes
- Rechargeable battery for Life-Point with charger (Ref. 753-BATRELP)
- Battery for Life-Point LiMn02 (Ref. 753-BATLP)
- Adult electrodes for Life-Point (Ref. 753-ELECLP-A)
- Pediatric electrodes for Life-Point (Ref. 753-ELECLP-P)