The AED Plus semi-automated external defibrillator offers a guide during the CPR process.
Transport bag included.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN SPANISH.
- Reliable, safe and user-friendly.
- The device indicates the steps to follow in the so-called "Chain of Survival" (standard process in cases of cardiac emergencies) with visual and voice prompts,.
- The Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform (RBW) by Zoll is designed specifically to control variations in patient impedance in external defibrillation. By applying a constant amount of current, the Zoll RBW delivers the right "dose" for each patient. This ensures that low impedance patients will not receive an overdose while high impedance patients will get the highest current possible. By applying the correct amount of current to the optimal duration, the Zoll RBW offers an exceptional performance.
- It incorporates a documentation memory from its start-up until its shutdown, allowing the transfer of such data (including electrocardiogram).
*Electrodes and batteries not included.
- Capacity of up to 300 discharges.
- The only defibrillator on the market able to detect a pediatric resuscitation.
- Capacity of up to 13 hours of continuous monitoring.
- It works with conventional lithium batteries.
- Profitable unit because of its low maintenance cost.
- Waveform: rectilinear biphasic.
- Defibrillator charge hold time: 30 seconds.
- Energy selection: automatic preset selection (120J, 150J, 200J).
- Patient safety: all the patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Charge time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- Electrodes (NOT INCLUDED): Pedi-padz® II (pediatric) or Stat-padz® II (adult).
- Self-test: configurable automatic self-test from 1 to 7 days. Preset value = every 7 days. Monthly full- energy test (200J).
- Automatic self-test checks: battery level, electrode connection, electrocardiogram and charge and discharge circuits, microprocessor hardware and software, CPR circuit and CPR-D sensor, and audio circuit.
- CPR: frequency meter variable between 60 and 100 CPM.
- Depth: 3/4” to 3.5”; 1.9 to 8.9 cm.
- Defibrillation assessment: it asseses the electrode connection and the patient ECG to determine if the defibrillation is required.
- Shockable rythms: ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
- Patient impedance measurement range: 0 to 300 ohms.
- Defibrillator: protected ECG circuit.
- Display format: LCD with optional moving bar.
- Size: 2.6” x 1.3”; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm.
- Optional ECG viewing window: 2.6 seconds.
- Sweep speed of optional ECG display: 25 mm/s 1”/s.
- Battery capacity: Normal new batteries (20 °C) = 5 years (225 discharges) or 13 hours continuous monitoring. End of life designated by Red X (typical remaining shocks = 9).
- Data recording and storage: 50 minutes of ECG and CPR data. If audio recording option is installed and enabled, 20 minutes of audio recording, ECG, and CPR data. If audio recording is disabled, 7 hours of ECG and CPR data.
- Size: (H x W x D) 5.25” x 9.50” x 11.50”; 13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm.
- Weight: 6.7 lb; 3.1 kg.
- Batteries (NOT INCLUDED): 10 conventional CR123A lithium batteries.
- Device classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1.
- Operation temperature: 32 °F to 122 °F; 0 °C to 50 °C.
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to 140 °F; -30° to 60 °C.
- Humidity: 10% to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, min. helicopter test.
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27; 100G.
- Altitude: 300 to 15.000 ft; -91 m to 4573 m.
- Particle and water ingress protection: IP-55.
- Semi-automated external defibrillator AED Plus.
- Transport bag.
Electrodes and accessories:
- 1035-8900-081001 PEDI Padz II pediatric electrode
- 1035-8900-080101 STAT Padz II HVP MFE adult electrode
- 1035-8000-080701 Batteries CR123A, 10 units
- 500-X2A100-XX100 Cabinet for defibrillator Aivia 100
*Electrodes and batteries not included.