Semi automated external defibrillator for adult or pediatric use COR-RES A6S.
The consequences of a cardiac arrest can be reversed if you act quickly:
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is one of the leading causes of death in Europe. Depending how SCA is defined, about 55–113 per 100,000 inhabitants a year or 350,000–700,000 individuals a year are affected in Europe.
The main public institutions recommend the installation of semi automated defibrillators in busy areas to combat sudden death and possible brain damage resulting from cardiac arrest. It is estimated that between 60 and 80% of cases could be reversed if defibrillation were performed in the first 4 minutes.
Where should semi-automated defibrillators be installed?
- Boats and cruises.
- Health centres.
- Primary care centres.
- Sports centres and swimming pools.
- Airports and planes.
- Government buildings.
- Shopping centres.
- Sports clubs.
- Stadiums, courts, etc.
- Trains, buses and subways.
- Police stations and fire stations.
- Residential complexes.
Why buy the semi automated defibrillator Cor-Res A6S?
- It is easy to use, thanks to its visual and audible indicators (built-in speaker). It works with two buttons.
- It is a portable, compact, and lightweight device supplied in a padded bag with several compartments.
- Thanks to its disposable long life battery (in "standby" mode, it works until 4 years after installation), you don’t need to check constantly its load level, unlike with rechargeable batteries. A LED indicator shows the battery status.
- Neither the user nor the people around the user and the patient will suffer any shock or damage resulting from defibrillation if the instructions are properly followed.
- It has a safety lock to prevent accidental activation.
- It supports the use of pediatric electrodes. Thanks to its software, the system is automatically set to pediatric mode after connecting the electrodes and pressing a button.
Before using the defibrillator:
- It is very important to remain calm and follow the voice guide.
- Before starting the resuscitation procedure, make sure that the victim is really unconscious and, above all, check if he or she has a pulse and is breathing.
- The patient should not be in contact with any metal.
- Mode: semi automated.
- Power sequence:
- Adult mode: 150 J, 150 J, 200 J
- Pediatric mode: 50 J, 50 J, 75 J
- Charging time: 5 seconds at 150 J; 8 seconds at 200 J.
- Battery: non-rechargeable, LiMnO2 12V, 3.0 Ah.
- Capacity: 100 discharges at 200 J / 120 discharges at 150 J.
- Lifespan: 4 years in "standby" after installation.
- Waveform: biphasic truncated exponential.
- Power accuracy: ± 15% at any impedance between 25 and 175 Ω.
- Instructions: Visual and audio.
- Maximum voltage: 1050 ± 50 V.
- Output disabled when the impedance of the PATIENT is off-limits: 20 Ω to 200 Ω
- Dimensions: 25.6 x 22 x 8 cm
- Approximate weight: 1.9 kg.
NOTE: Battery capacity measured according to standard IEC 60601-2-4, clause 102.3.2 at room temperature. This capacity may decrease at extreme temperatures, or if the remaining battery is used in successive on and off cycles.
- Main unit.
- User’s manual.
- Non rechargeable internal battery.
- Package of adult electrodes (Ref. 057-F7952).
- Padded backpack with several compartments.