Electrostimulator 4 channels Globus Sail Pro with 260 programmes. Its target is to improve the physical condition of sailing amateurs and people who practice water sports, such as windsurf or kitesurf.
- The specific programmes of the electrostimulator SAIL PRO are divided into five main areas.
“PHYSICAL TRAINING” AREA:
19 programmes to improve general muscular qualities, taking into account the specific needs of sail amateurs and people who practice water sports, such as windsurf or kitesurf. The main targets of this section are:
- To improve the general physical condition to permit the user face the sailing sessions, controlling the environment in the best possible way.
- To improve the specific strength and the endurance capacity to face regattas.
- To strenghten the trunk and arm muscles to obtain a better control of the sail in windsurf and kitesurf.
- To strengthen and improve the coordination and balance of lower limbs.
4 programmes for warming-up and preparation of the main muscular groups. The objectives of this section are to increase the temperature of the stimulated muscles to turn them more flexible and prepare them for physical efforts, also when it is not possible to perform a traditional warming-up.
“PAIN-INJURIES” AREA (INJURIES):
5 programmes to treat the most common traumatisms and disorders. There are specific protocols to:
- Favour the healing of contusions.
- Favour recovery after injuries and muscular contractures.
- Relief muscular and articular pain in back.
- Treat knee and shoulder inflammations.
4 programmes to relax and contract muscles. The main objectives of these programmes are:
- To loosen up contracted muscles after a sailing session or after windsurf or kitesurf sessions.
- To accelerate recovery between sessions (specially useful for legged regattas).
4 programmes to reduce the number of injuries and the main musculoskeletal disorders of sail amateurs drammatically. The main objectives of these programmes are:
- To stabilise the patella in order to prevent knee inflammations.
- To stabilise the scapula and strengthen the shoulders in order to prevent inflammations.
- To strengthen the ankle muscles in order to allow a bigger balance on the ship and on the board, reducing the risk of sprains.
- To strengthen abdominal muscles in order to prevent lumbago.
- Channels: 4 independent channels.
- Frequency: 0.3 – 150 Hz.
- Power: 120 mA per channel.
- Pulse width: 40 – 450 μs.
- Wave form: square, biphasic, symmetrical, compensated.
- Power supply: rechargeable battery.
- Backlit display.
- Device class II A.
- Meets Directive 93/42/CEE-2007/47/CEE.
- 1 case.
- 1 SAIL PRO stimulator.
- 4 cables for electrodes connection.
- 2 cables for treatments with MCR and Ionophoresis.
- 4 square self-adhesive electrodes.
- 4 rectangular self-adhesive electrodes.
- 1 battery charger.
- 1 user's manual.
List of programmes:
- 58 of fitness.
- 53 of sports.
- 36 special sailing (sail, kitesurf, windsurf…)..
- 36 of beauty.
- 23 of microcurrents.
- 18 of Serial Sequential Stimulation “3S”.
- 13 of face / skin/ G-Pulse.
- 12 of pain / TENS.
- 7 of Action Now.
- 3 of rehabilitation.
- 1 of ionophoresis.
Specific sail programmes:
- Endurance maximum strength.
- Knee inflammation.
- Shoulder pain.
- Muscular contractures.
- Contusions / traumatisms.
The programmes can be divided into body areas. Thus, they grant very specific and personalised treatments depending on the muscle to stimulate.
- It permits to activate muscular contraction through an external control activated by an operator, which allows to associate stimulation and voluntary contractions, obtaining a bigger participation of muscular fibers and an important coordinative effect.
SERIAL SEQUENTIAL STIMULATION “3S”:
- It permits to stimulate muscles in a sequential way. Thus there is a natural movement thanks to the activation of different muscular groups at different times.
- It allows to memorise until 10 different users and to create a range of personalised programmes according to individual needs.
- It is possible to increase the intensity of the 4 channels simultaneously just pressing a button.
RUN TIME FUNCTION:
- This function permits to modify time, frequency and pulse width during the treatment.
AUTOMATIC MODE (AUTO STIM):
- It permits to run a programme automatically, without adjusting intensity manually.
- 15 free memories, only EMS and TENS.
- It permits to run two different programmes simultaneously.
- It permits to memorise until 15 programmes per user.
- It memorises the last 10 programmes performed.
- The device offers “regenerative” currents G-Pulse, able to regenerate collagen production in tissues.
- It indicates the total time of use.
- The electrodes dispositions is displayed on screen.
- It permits to block the device and to run only the treatments that have been saved.