Electro stimulator GENESY SII 2 channels for professional use in Physiotherapy.
- 60 programmes: 12 Sport – 8 Fitness, Beauty, Wellness – 16 Pain-Tens – 9 Prevention – 11 Rehabilitation – 3 Incontinence – 1 Ionophoresis.
- Programmable: Genesy SII has 6 free memories where it is possible to insert the desired parameters creating your own programmes.
- Syncrostim: It is possible to increase the intensity of the 4 channels simultaneously using only one button.
- Ionophoresis: Ionophoresis is the ideal treatment for inflammatory diseases such as bursitis, tendinitis, fasciitis, myositis, etc.
- Prevention: 9 programmes to reinforce the main joints and to prevent traumas and injuries.
- Rehab: Muscle stimulation programmes are particularly indicated for the functional recovery after surgical articulation interventions and after immobilisation periods.
- Pain: It eliminates pain with the special pulses of TENS currents that help you to recover your health, wellness and a renovated life enjoyment.
- Incontinence: three specific programmes to treat this urological disorder.
- Sport: Genesy SII is programmed in order to selectively stimulate fast and slow fibers to train different muscle qualities.
- Fitness, Beauty & Wellness: With Genesy SII, you can take care of your body and boost its vitality and beauty using the electrostimulation beauty treatments.
- Channels: 2 independent channels
- Frequency: 0 – 150 Hz
- Power: 100 mA per channel
- Pulse amplitude: 50 – 400 μs
- Waveform: Square, biphasic, symmetrical and compensated wave
- Power supply: rechargeable battery
- Backlit display
- Device classification: II A in compliance with the Directive 93/42/CEE-2007/47/CEE
- 1 GLOBUS GENESY SII Stimulator
- 1 carrying case
- 2 cables for electrode connection
- 4 self-adhesive square electrodes
- 4 self-adhesive rectangular electrodes
- 1 charger
List of programmes:
DEMO / Motor point pen / Warm-up lower Limbs / Pre-competition warm-up lower limbs / Maximum strength lower limbs / Endurance strength lower limbs / Explosive strength lower limbs / Reactivity lower limbs / Capillarization lower limbs / Active Recovery lower limbs / Muscle cool down lower limbs / Decontracting lower limbs
TENS & Pain:
Conventional antalgic Tens / Endorphinic Tens / Rotator cuff tendinitis / Muscle pain / Knee osteoarthritis / Post-surgical pain / Muscle injuries / Cervical pain / Trapezius pain / Sciatica / Lumbago / Epicondilytis / S-H periarthritis / Carpal tunnel osteoarthritis / Menstrual pain
Fitness, Beauty & Wellness:
Leg anticellulite lipolysis / Leg drainage / Leg firming / Leg toning / Leg sculpting / Abdominal area post- pregnancy drainage / Abdominal area post-pregnancy lipolysis / Abdominal area post- pregnancy toning
Ankle prevention / Knee prevention / Quadriceps muscle prevention / Lower limbs reathletization / Shoulder reathletization / Shoulder prevention / Elbow prevention / Upper llimbs reathletization / Ankle reathletization
Conventional antalgic Tens / Vastus medialis reinforcement / Swollen ankles / Hemiplegy-Upper Limbs / Hemiplegy-Lower Limbs / Recovery after ACL surgery / Functional recovery lower limbs / Quadriceps atrophy with prosthetics / Shoulder sublaxation prevention / Muscle spasms / Multiple sclerosis- leg flexor and extensor muscles / Multiple sclerosis-ankle flexor and extensor muscles
Mixed Incontinence / Stress Incontinence / Urge Incontinence