Veinoplus V.I. stimulator is a medical device with therapeutic effects on various symptoms of venous insufficiency.
Veinoplus V.I. technology:
- It provides an electrical signal, with a very low intensity, that causes contractions in the calf muscles stimulating blood flow.
- It produces hemodynamic effects that lead to an unprecedented improvement in the clinical symptoms of venous disease.
- Although its action is potent, it is totally painless.
- Medical product marked CE 0535.
Who can use it?
VEINOPLUS® V.I. alleviates symptoms and improves the quality of life of individuals suffering from venous insufficiency (IV), while reducing the sensation of pain and heavy legs and nighttime cramps.
The use of VEINOPLUS® V.I. may also be useful in preventing venous hazards in the following situations:
- Prolonged seated or standing position (office hours, trips, some risk professions).
- Lack of physical exercise.
- Pregnancy or hormonal treatment.
Why use Veinoplus® V.I.?
VEINOPLUS® V.I. is recommended to:
- Reduce the sensation of pain in legs.
- Reduce swelling in legs (edema).
- Heal venous stasis.
- Treat the symptoms of venous insufficiency (II) or post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS).
- Improve the healing of venous ulcers (IVC).
* VEINOPLUS® V.I. is contraindicated for individuals with pacemakers.
- Veinoplus V.I.
- 1 pair of electrodes (Ref. 516-AG896350)
- 1 battery.