Veinoplus® Back electro stimulator is a medical device designed to treat back pain.
The stimulation signal combines a TENS current and a NMES component. TENS currents (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) are widely used to relieve pain, while NMES (neuromuscular electrical stimulation) stimulates muscles to promote contractions and is able to relieve (relax) muscle spasms. Veinoplus® Back combines 4 effects to relieve back pain in a single programme. It relieves pain by local analgesia in the stimulation area, provides a relaxing massage, relieves muscle spasms and promotes the release of natural endorphins.
Why use Veinoplus Back?
- Relieves back pain.
- Provides a relaxing massage.
- Relieves muscle spasms.
- Releases natural endorphins to relieve general pain.
When to use Veinoplus Back:
- It can be used on a daily basis on sore/tense areas.
How does it work?
- Apply electrodes to the sore area (shoulder-neck / mid back / lumbar region).
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively.
- Easy to use, a single programme of 45 minutes. The device automatically shuts off when the session ends.
- There is no risk of overuse, it can be used as many times as you need.
* VEINOPLUS® Back is contraindicated for individuals with pacemakers.
- 1 Veinoplus Back.
- 1 pair of electrodes (Ref. 516-AG896350).
- 1 battery.
- 1 carrying bag.
- 1 strap.