The Veinoplus Arterial electro stimulator is recommended in case of low arterial flow in the lower limbs.
The P.A.O.D. (Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease) is a common and severe vascular pathology. It affects 3 to 10% of the overall population (and 15 to 20% in the age range over 70 years). This disease is provoked by the narrowing of the arteries of the lower limbs due to atheromatous plaques.
VeinoPlus Arterial is a medical device specifically developed to increase arterial flow in the lower limbs.
Why use Veinoplus Arterial?
- Significant increase in arterial flow in patients with P.A.O.D.
- Can be used in all stages of the P.A.O.D.
- No muscle ischemia, painless treatment.
- It is used in the main vascular clinics.
When to use Veinoplus Arterial:
- Intermittent claudication: Stage II
- Decubitus pain: Stage III
- Arterial injuries: Phase IV, even after revascularization surgery.
- Prevention of reperfusion edema.
How does it work?
- Apply the electrodes on the concerned leg (or legs), in a sitting or semi-recumbent position.
- Increase the intensity slowly and progressively, in order to see and feel deep muscle contractions.
- Easy-to-use: one single programme, automatic shutdown after 60 minutes.
- No risk of overuse: the more you use the device, the better.
- VeinoPlus Arterial
- 1 pair of electrodes (Ref. 516-AG896350).
- 1 battery.
- 1 carrying bag.
- 1 strap.