TENS therapy for pain management works by applying harmless electrical signals to the body with the help of electrodes.
- Firstly, it blocks the pain signals of the body.
- Secondly, it stimulates the production of endorphins, which act as natural painkillers.
The device sends electrical impulses to the body through the electrodes in order to stimulate the underlying nerves or muscle groups. Intensity, pulse width and frequency can be adjusted. The buttons are very easy to use and the panel cover prevents accidental changes in the settings.
- Pain relief in the lower back.
- Muscle stimulation.
- Stimulation of blood supply.
- Elimination of tiredness.
- P1: Relaxation of muscular tension
- P2: Nerve stimulation
- P3: Improvement of blood flow at slow pace
- P4: Improvement of blood flow at smooth pace
- P5: Improvement of blood flow at fast pace
- P6: Pain relief at localized areas
- P7: Muscle tension relief
- P8 Relief of muscular contractures
- P9: Mixed mode.
- Electrodes (two pairs).
- 2 cables.