MH8000P TENS and EMS professional electrostimulator with 2 channels and 30 programmes, 27 of which preset.
- Preset programmes. Includes 27 preset programmes with the most common treatments.
- 3 user-defined programmes.
- Lightweight and compact.
- It can be used with a 9V battery (included) or plugged to the mains (optional power adapter, not included. see reference 1015-PE01).
Areas of use:
- Rehabilitation centers.
- Mutual insurance companies.
- Clubs, associations and sports centers.
- Rehabilitation and treatment of postoperative pain.
- Osteoarthritis and chronic musculoskeletal pain.
Suitable for athletes:
- Pre-training warm-up.
- Posttraining recovery.
- Maximum strength.
- Explosive strength.
- Body toning.
- Body shaping.
- Programmes: 30 (3 user-defined (P1-P3), 22 preset EMS (P4-P25), 5 preset TENS (P26-P30).
- Type of electro stimulator: TENS and EMS.
- Channels: 2
- Width: Adjustable 0-80 mA, maximum output peak to peak 80 mA (16.97 mA rms) at 500 ohm load each channel.
- Type of waveform: Asymmetric biphasic rectangular waveform.
- Power supply: 9 V battery (included) or power adapter (not included, ref. 1015-PE01).
- Dimensions: 13.5 cm (length) x 6.9 cm (width) x 3 cm (depth).
- Weight: 130 g.
- Pulse rate: 2 Hz-20 Hz in steps of 1 Hz and 20-150 Hz in steps of 5 Hz.
- Pulse width: 50 µS-300 µS in steps of 10 µS
- Output mode: S, A, N, M, B, SD, MR.
- Contraction time: 2 to 90 seconds.
- Relaxation time: 2 to 90 seconds.
- Ramp time:1 to 8 seconds.
- Timer: Continuous from 5 to 90 seconds.
- P1-P3 user-defined.
Preset EMS (22):
- P4: Maximum strength in upper limbs
- P5: Maximum strength in lower limbs
- P6: Resistance in upper limbs
- P7: Resistance in lower limbs
- P8: Explosive strength
- P9: Recovery in upper limbs
- P10: Recovery in lower limbs
- P11: Rehabilitation in upper limbs
- P12: Rehabilitation in lower limbs
- P13: Warm up
- P14: Recovery from fatigue
- P15: Toning of legs
- P16: Toning of arms
- P17: Toning of buttocks and waist
- P18: Toning of hips and thighs
- P19: Breast/Chest shaping
- P20: Face shaping
- P21: Buttocks shaping
- P22: Aerobics for legs
- P23: Drainage of upper limbs
- P24: Drainage of lower limbs
- P25: Lipolysis of buttocks
Preset TENS (5):
- P26: TENS mixed rate
- P27: Modulated pulse width TENS (lumbar/spine TENS)
- P28: Modulated pulse width TENS (cervical /shoulders TENS)
- P29: Burst TENS
- P30: Conventional TENS
- Self-adhesive electrodes 40 x 40 mm (2 pairs: 4 units).
- 9V battery.
- Patient cables (2 pcs).
- Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.