Wireless technology in an easy-to-use TENS to relieve aches and pains.
TENS therapy is a totally safe method and is recommended by a large number of physicians, physiotherapists and pharmacists. This unit sends harmless electrical signals to the body through gel electrodes. The user can choose between 20 levels of intensity using the remote control. Each electrode can be independently adjusted to the level you need.
This method relieves pain in two ways:
- Blocking pain signals that are usually transmitted from the area of pain to the brain through the nerve fibers.
- Stimulating the production of endorphins that are a natural painkiller.
* TENS: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.
- Pain in lower back.
- Pain in hips.
- Pain in elbows.
- Waveform: Biphasic square
- Frequency: 5-125 Hz
- Pulse width: 130/250 µs
- Output voltage: 0-35 V (load 500 ohm)
- Intensity levels: 0-20
- Treatment time: 30 minutes
- Remote control: 103 x 55.8 x 25.2 mm
- TENS A and B: 60 x 53 x 17.7 mm
- Remote control: 42.5 g (without batteries)
- TENS A and B: 44.4 g (without batteries)
- Remote control (x1).
- TENS wireless electrode "A".
- TENS wireless electrode "B".
- Adhesive gel electrodes (x2)
- User’s manual
Spare parts and accessories:
* The unit works with 6 AAA batteries 1.5V NOT INCLUDED, 2 for remote control, 2 for "A" wireless TENS and 2 for "B" wireless TENS.