This TENS stimulator is a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation device.
It is indicated for pain relief, treatment of sagging parts of the body, muscular training, to heal muscular contractures…
- The low-frequency therapy consists in the application of a low-frequency impulse current on human body to promote blood circulation and enhance the nervous system. This therapy can therefore eliminate fatigue, ease spasms and pain, and reduce inflammation.
- The action of the low-frequency impulse current on human body can be divided into direct action and reflex action. The muscle contraction caused by stimulation with low-frequency pulses to motor nerve is the result of the direct action.
- It improves partial blood flow, and as a result, the pain may disappear or decrease.
How does the Digital Pain Relief (TENS) work?
Digital Pain Relief (TENS) works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from its pads. This relieves pain in two ways:
- Firstly, it blocks the body pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the damaged area to the brain through the nerve fibres. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
- Secondly, TENS stimulates the production of endorphins —the body natural painkillers.
Scope of application:
Digital Pain Relief (TENS) provides pain relief for different symptoms, including:
- Chronic pain
- Acute pain
- 2 output channels
- Each output channel can be adjusted independently
- All values are displayed on LCD
- 8 stimulation options to provide different massage effects with adjustable mode
- 8 output intensities to suit different parts of the body and types of pain
- The different touch control buttons and the large LCD display make the unit very friendly
- If the unit is turned on but there is no operation, it will power off automatically in 2 minutes
- If only one channel, for example channel A, is used with intensity over 0, and channel B is not used, the LCD of channel B will be off in 20 seconds (channel B intensity will be 0)
- Large soft electrode pads
- "Electric-saving Micro-computer Single Chip" design. "SMT" technology, high efficacy and high quality
- Automatic therapy time setting for 15 minutes
- It is a safe and effective method for pain relief
- lt is simple to use
- It is lightweight and portable
- It can also be used as a massager to help you relax
- P1: it relaxes muscular tension.
- P2: it stimulates the nerves increasing activity.
- P3: it improves the blood flow (slow).
- P4: it improves the blood flow (mild).
- P5: it improves the blood flow (fast).
- P6: it relieves pain in localised areas.
- P7: it relieves muscular tension.
- P8: it relieves muscular contractures.
- No. of treatment programmes: 8 programmes
- Output channels: 2
- Impulse frequency: 2-150Hz
- Power supply: batteries: 4 x 1.5V AAA
- Frequency: 4-128 Hz
- Band width : 60-200 us
- Output current: Max. 80 mA±20%
- Output voltage: 40V (P-P) per 500 load ±20%
- Dimensions: 139.5 x 63 x 29.5 mm
- Approx. weight.: 88 g (without batteries)
- Operation temperature: 5ºC ~ 40ºC
- Operation humidity: ≤80%
- Storage and transport temperature: -20ºC ~ 55ºC
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%
- Battery life: Approx. 1 month with alkaline batteries and 30 min. of use every day.
- Classification: internally motorised, type BF applied parts, IPX0, N. AP or APG, continuous operation.
- Main unit
- 2 cables for electrodes
- 4 adhesive electrodes (5 x 5 cm)
- 4 batteries (1.5V AAA LR03)
Accessories available (not included) and spare parts:
- Ref. PG471: Gelled adhesive electrodes for TENS and EMS. 50 x 50 mm.
- Ref. PG474: Gelled adhesive electrodes for TENS and EMS. 100 x 50 mm.
- Ref. PG473: Gelled adhesive electrodes for TENS and EMS. 75 x 50 mm.
- Directive CE 93/42 on Medical Devices.