This device is an electric stimulator with 2 channels that presents a LCD display to show the operation and output modes, as well as a 8 bits micro computer to control the system.
- The device creates electric impulses: their intensity, duration, frequency per second and modulation can be adjusted.
- The electrical myostimulation has proved its efficacy as a pain relief method.
- TENS simply boosts your own body’s natural pain relief mechanisms.
- It is useful before, during and after the child's birth, in order to relieve pain that takes a long time to disappear.
- LCD display.
- The device presents 2 adjustable output channels.
- It generates electric impulses the amplitude, duration, modulation of which can be adjusted by controls or buttons.
- The controls are easy to use and the sliding lid protects the device against accidental setting changes.
- There are 3 programmes with a fixed duration of 15, 30 and 60 minutes and a programme of continuous output.
- Channel: isolated between channels.
- Pulse intensity: Adjustable 0-80 mA peak into 500 Ω load each channel, constant current.
- Normal mode of obstetric: 80%-90% amplitude of setting.
- Pulse rate:
- TENS- 1Hz-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step (1-20Hz), 5Hz/step (20-160Hz)
- TENS- obstetric.
- Contraction: 1-160Hz (adjustable).
- Normal: 2 Hz fixed.
- Pulse width: 50μs – 260μs (adjustable), 10μs/step.
- Meter: Shows the tratment times in hours.
- Lock system: Prevent the user from changing any fixed parameters set by the physician or licensed practitioner.
- Software ramp: By change mode, the output will reset to zero; then ramp up to its original setting intensity. This will protect users from a sudden surge.
- Timer: 15, 30, 60 minutes and continuous mode.
- LCD: Shows modes, pulse rate, pulse width, timer, CH1/CH2.
- B: Cycle Bursts, 2 bursts/sec, 9 pulses/burst, 100Hz, width is adjustable.
- C: Continuous mode. Pulse rate, pulse width and intensity are adjustable.
- M: Modulated Width. Pulse width is automatically varied in an interval of 6 seconds. The modulation range of pulse width is from setting value to 35% less than the control setting value, then returns to the setting value. Rate, width and intensity are fully adjustable.
- SDR: Strength Duration and Rate modulation. SDR consists of alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse rate so that one parameter is always increasing while the other is decreasing and vice-versa. The stimulation intensity decreases 20% from the intensity control setting and returns to the setting value; the pulse rate increases 45% from the modulated rate to the setting value and returns to the modulated rate. Total cycle time is 6 seconds. Rate, Width and Intensity are full adjustable.
- SDW: Strength Duration and Width modulation. SDW consists of Alternating modulated intensity (amplitude) and pulse width so that one parameter is always increasing while the other is decreasing and vice-versa. The stimulation intensity decreases 20% from the intensity control setting and returns to the setting value; the pulse width increases 54% from the modulated width to the setting value and returns to the modulated width. Total cycle time is 6 seconds. Rate, width and intensity are full adjustable.
- Obstetric Mode: use with hand control probe.
- Contraction mode: The ‘P’ of LCD will flash.
- Normal mode: The ‘P’ of LCD on continuous. The output is 2 Hz fixed and 90% amplitude of setting. The pulse width is adjustable.
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic square pulse.
- Voltage: 0-110 Volt (Open Circuit).
- Max charge per pulse: 21 micro-coulombs.
- Power Source: 9-Volt Battery.
- Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 3 cm. approx.
- Weight: 140 gr. (battery included).
- All electrical specifications are ±10% 500O load.
- Main unit
- 2 Cables
- 4 Electrodes
- Alkaline battery (9V)
- PVC transport case
- Operation manual
- Directive CE 93/42 on Medical Devices.