- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE.
- Cefar Primo Pro TENS offers programs to treat different types of pain. Treatment has 7 preset programs, plus 3 open slots to create customized programs.
- P1: TENS CONVENTIONAL
- P2: BLAST / ENDORPHINIC
- P3: STIMULATION PULSE DURATION MODULATED
- P4: TREATMENT OF SENSITIVE AREAS
- P5: JOINT FREQUENCY TENS
- P6: TREATMENT OF NAUSEA
- Q7: TENS OF FLOW CEFAR: 4 electrodes
- P8-10: CUSTOM PROGRAM
- Cefar Easy Touch ™: Automatically adjust the intensity.
- At the touch of a button, the intensity is automatically adjusted and set according to the results of automatic test analysis. Easy Touch Cefar facilitates treatment and ensures that stimulation occurs at the optimum level of efficiency.
- 2 independent channels: Perform a treatment with two different programs simultaneously.
- Programmable Cefar Primo Pro has 3 open slots for custom programs.
- Backlit display: The unit Cefar Primo Pro has a bigger screen and the backlight makes it much easier to read, even in low light environments. Other advantages: Pause function, program lock, key lock, compliance, self-test.
- Number of channels: 2
- Number of Programs: 7 preset, 3 programmable
- Constant current: Up to max resistance. 1,500 ohms / ch
- Maximum amplitude: 60 mA
- Increases in intensity: 0.5 mA minimum
- Length / width maximal heart rate: 300 ms
- Frequency: 120 Hz
- Power supply: 2×1, 5 V AA
- Dimensions: 120 x 30 x 50 mm
- Weight: 180 g including battery
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type BF
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2
- Conductor cable set (2 units)
- User Manual Cefar Primo Pro (DE-EN-ES-IT-NL-NO-PT-FN)
- User Manual Cefar Primo Pro (FR-SE)
- Cefar Bag (Black), 2 channels
- Neck strap Cefar
- Batteries, 1.5 V AA Alkaline (2 pcs)
- 437-150-1570 Fast Charger 1.2 V