ECG machines offer complete ECG recording meeting or exceeding the strictest standards for clinical applications and interpretations.
You can easily connect it to a simple computing environment and it allows transfer of the ECG and the PDF file simply by using a USB connection (no need to configure advanced computing environments.)
The ECG100S offers a complete and intuitive user interface. Special buttons provide instant access to the main functions.
The primary operations (ID, manual or automatic ECG) and the speed of the setup menu allows you to preset the user storage mode. The large screen lets you preview the ECG for a safe and rapid recording.
- Next generation input circuits that ensure the high quality and stability of the traces, the accuracy of measurements, the fast and accurate ECG recording.
- High signal quality, exceeding the strictest ECG acquisition (AAMI, ANSI, AHA, ACC) standards.
- Interpretation algorithm developed at the University of Glasgow (optional), which ensures the best performance in the analysis of resting ECG.
- Connectivity options (USB).
- Export formats SCP, PDF.
- Large high quality color screen displays leads in real time, for the safe and rapid acquisition of the trace.
- Easy to use with an intuitive user interface. Full alphanumeric keyboard with programmable keys.
|ECG leads||12-leads (I, II, III, aVR-L-F, V1-6)|
|CMRR||> 110 dB|
|DC inlet impedance||100 MΩ|
|A/D converter||24 bit, 32 kHz|
|Sample rate||500 samples/second/channel|
|A/D conversion||20 bit|
|Dynamic range||0.05 – 150 Hz|
Hardware detection coupled with convolution digital filtering.
|Defibrillation protection||AAMI/IEC Standard|
|Front-end performance||ANSI/AAMI IEC 60601-2-25:2011|
EN 60601-1 internal power equipment – Class I on external AC/DC power supply
|Internal memory||100 ECG|
|Display||color LCD 4.3" backlit|
|Languages||Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Turkish and Czech.|
|Thermal printer||8 dot/mm; 108 mm; z-fold 100 x 150 mm|
|Manual print||3, 6 channels; 5,10,25,50 mm/sec|
|Auto print||3, 3+1, 6 channels; Standard or Cabrera. Patient data, ECG global measurements, optional interpretation (Glasgow University – Prof.MacFarlane) Adult, Pediatric, STEMI|
|Keyboard||Mechanical keypad with alphanumeric keys and special function keys|
|Patient cable||Standard 15D, 10 wires|
|Export formats||SCP, PDF|
|Electric supply||Medical grade AC power supply ( 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz)|
Recharging time: 4 hours to 85% of full charge
Duration: more than 500 ECGs
|Dimensions||285 x 204 x 65 mm|
- 1 patient cable IEC 10 wires
- 1 set of 10 tabs adapters
- 100 tab electrodes
- 1 anti-dust cover
- 1 paper package ecg Z-FOLD 100x150mm x 180 sheets
- 1 power cable
- 1 ECG ruler
- Ref. 127-160006: Set 4 periph. electrodes "clamp" Ag/AgCl
- Ref. 127-160007: 4 periph. electrodes Pediatr. "clamp" Ag/AgCl
- Ref. 127-160001: 6 precordial electrodes suction type Ag/AgCl
- Ref. 127-22001: Gel bottle 250 ml (25 units)
- Ref. 127-260003: Tab electrodes (500 units)
- Ref. 127-160032: Disposable banana electrode (60 units)
- Ref. 127-161001: Set of 10 clip – banana adapters
- Ref. 127-260017: Disposable clip electrodes (600 units)