*This product is not available in the UK.
3 channel ECG Portable Electrocardiograph
- It is designed to measure and record the ECG waveform and heart rate average adult patients.
- Very easy to operate by the patients themselves.
- It is suitable for domestic use and for quick review purposes in clinics or hospitals.
- Can not be used to replace the normal ECG analysis or real-time monitoring. The measurement results serve as a useful reference for the doctor, but not suitable for direct diagnostic or analytical decision based on the information provided by this device
- Small size, light and easy to carry.
- One measurement button, easy to operate.
- The ECG waveform and the interpretation of the results are clearly shown in the LCD dot matrix color.
- You can display up to 19 different measurement results.
- High capacity built-in memory, 24 hours storage and review records waveform on one channel, and 8 hours storage and review records waveforms on 3 channels.
- Fast measurement using embedded metal electrodes, external wires (including bypass or limb and precordial chest lead) for optional long-term measurements.
- Voice system available.
- With the function of data management, data records can be reviewed and removed locally, in addition to loading on a PC.
- You can set sleep time.
- Power Saving Function
- Amplification channels: 3.
- Signal entry: 3 incorporated metal electrodes or external cable conductor (with 3/4 derivations).
- Lead selection and measurement methods: Fast measurement by incorporated electrodes; measurement by external electrode 3-lead (single channel for lead I, II or III) or 4-lead (3 simultaneous channels for leads I, II and III)
- Broadband ECG: 0,05 Hz ~ 40 Hz (enhanced mode), 0.5 Hz ~ 40 Hz (normal mode).
- Internal noise level: ≤ 30μVp-p
- Cardiac frequency measurement range: 30 lpm ~ 240 lpm
- Cardiac frequency measurement precision: ± 2 lpm or ± 2%, what ever is the better
- Scale shown: 5.0mm/mV ± 10%
- Ratio of common mode rejection (CMRR): ≥60dB
- Speed of scan waveform: 20 mm/s ± 10%
- Entry current: ≤ 0,1 μA
- Impedanceof entry: ≥ 5 mW (one end only)
- Max. DC voltage input: ±300mV
- Protection against electrical charge type: Internal power equipment.
- Grade of protection against electrical charge type: BF type accessories.
- Grade of protection against liquid penetration: Ordinary equipment without protection against penetration of liquids.
- Electromagnetic compatibility: Group I, Class B.
- LCD: Color
- Visualization area: 70,08mm x 52,56mm
- Stored data can be transferred to a computer via cable.
Dimensions and weight:
- Dimensions: (l) 130mm x (b) 98mm x (h) 36 mm
- Weight: 220 g (without batteries)
- Suppression of electro–surgical interference: Without suppression of electro–surgical interference.
- Protection against defibrillator discharge: Without protection against defibrillator discharge.
- Detector for breathing or cable disconnection and active noise suppressor: The auxiliary leakage current is less than 0.1uA.
- Calculating the average of FC per minute: the last 8 C-C intervals below the normal heart rate range.
- Sample Rate Updates: Once/second.
- Battery life: You can use 4 AA alkaline batteries for more than 2 hours of measurement, or 4pilas rechargeable AA NiMH (capacity less than 2200 mAh) for more than 8 hours.
- Max. DC voltage: 300mV.
Working temperature: 5ºC ~ 40ºC
- Working humidity: 30% ~ 80%
- Atmospheric pressure: 70 kPa ~ 106 kPa
There are 2 ways to measure ECG, including rapid measurement by electrodes integrated and long-term measurement with lead wires:
1. Integrated electrode measurement: fast and easy ECG measurement via the integrated electrodes can be done by placing the electrodes in the hand, leg and chest, respectively.
2. Measurement by external wires:
ECG signal through external wires is more stable than the manual. ECG measurement by external wires can be made by placing electrodes in the limbs or chest, respectively.
- Portable electrocardiograph ECG.
- Patient connection cable clip.
- Disposable electrodes.
- Software CD.
- USB Data Cable.
- AC adapter cable.
- Cord to hang the pulse oximeter to neck.
- User Manual.
Accessories not included:
- 153-YYW50: ECG circular electrodes anchor clip. Pack of 25. 50 mm diameter.
- 440-T817W: ECG Electrodes circular anchor clip. Pack of 30 units. 43 mm diameter.
- 440-T815W: ECG Electrodes circular anchor clip. Pack of 30 units. 55 mm diameter.