Portable electrocardiograph (ECG) monitor designed for families and individual users.
* Not suitable for children.
It is a good help for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases in the home since it can monitor the electrocardiogram (ECG) of users anywhere in a simple way.
The device can record, analyze and display the ECG wave (electrocardiographic waveforms) of the user and capture pathological ECG waves if he or she suffers from a heart disease or other annoying symptoms.
This ECG monitor can be easily carried away thanks to its small size, which widens its scope of use. It will help you save in physical examinations.
- Elegant design, practical operation, lightweight and user-friendly.
- It monitors and records ECG and HR waves (Heart Rate) anytime, anywhere.
- Built-in, high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery. It can record up to 200 ECG waveforms after a single recharge.
Scope of use:
- Family, medical-clinical, hospitals. (The device cannot replace a general electrocardiogram for clinical examination).
- People with high blood pressure or high workload, patients with heart disease, middle-aged or elderly people, individuals with poor health.
- The device is used exclusively for ECG monitoring and data storage. It is NOT a therapeutic instrument. The operation method is simple and requires little effort on the part of the user.
- Temperature: +5 ºC ~ +40 ºC
- Relative humidity: 25% ~ 80%
- Power supply: Built-in, rechargeable lithium battery, voltage: 3.7V
Transport and storage environment:
- Temperature: -+40 ºC ~ +55 ºC
- Relative humidity: ≤95%
- Calibration voltage: 1mV±5%
- Sensitivity: 10mm/mV±5%
- Typical frequency modulation: Standard: 10Hz; 1Hz~20Hz; (+0.4dB,-3dB)
- Noise level: ≤30μV
- Common mode rejection (CMRR): ≥60dB
- Scan speed: 25 mm/s±5%
- Sample rate: 250 points/s
- Range of heart rate (HR): 30bpm ~ 300bpm, error: ±1bpm or 1%
- Type of protection against electric shock: Internally powered device
- Degree of protection against electric shock: Applied parts type BF
- Degree of protection against water ingress: IP22