VISIOMETER VS-V GT MEDICAL VISION SCREENER
The VS-V Medical Vision Screener is designed for eye examinations in screening centres, it replaces many of the equipments established in the annex I of RD 170/2010. The visiometer vision screener VS-V gives the ophthalmologist the opportunity to perform a complete eye examination in 3 to 5 minutes.
It allows you to perform the following tests:
- Visual Acuity Test (replaces Optotype and the Near Sightedness Film)
- Phoria Test (replaces the Maddox Rod)
- Stereopsis Test (replaces the Stereoscope)
- Color Perception Test (replaces the Ishihara Test)
- Contrast Sensitivity Test (replaces the Pelli-Robson Test)
- Visual Recovery Glare Test (replaces the Flash Blinding Meter)
- Horizontal and Vertical Test of the peripheral field of vision (replaces the Visual Field Screener)
- It saves you Space, Time and Money.
- Perform eleven tests that evaluate nine visual functions, in only 5 minutes.
- Compact and the whole equipment only weighs 5 kg.
In accordance with Directive 93/42/CEE, your medical equipment should be qualified as such in The Spanish Agency for Medical and Sanitary Products.
With Sanitary Product License Number 6366-PS our product is registrered and, furthermore, it complies with all current regulations.
The visiometers that do not meet the guidelines of the above rule, are illegal and can not be verified / calibrated, which is also mandatory.
Perform routine maintenance and calibrations, as required by Article 9 paragraph b) of Royal Decree 170/2010.