Please contact our sales team on 0044 (0)207 048 4065 or by email to email@example.com regarding delivery costs as extra secure delivery costs for large items may be different to that of the web as well as delivery time and installation information.
- Compatible with all types of audiometers.
- Exterior washable white panels.
- Smart and comfortable interior.
- Internal illumination.
- High sound proofing 28dB.
- Quick and easy assembly by non-specialist staff.
- Connecting plate 5 jacks Ø 6.3mm and 1 jack Ø 3.5mm.
- 4 cables (jack 6. male) for audiometer connection.
- Double-glazed windows.
- CE approval.
- Compliance with European Directive on Medical Devices 93/42/CEE.
- Standards: EN 60601-1:2006, EN 60601-1-6:2007, EN 62366:2008, EN ISO 14971:2009, EN 1041:2008, EN 980:2008.
- This product has been validated by standards UNE-EN ISO 11957:1997, and the global noise reduction index has been calculated according to standard UNE EN ISO 717-1:1997.
- External dimensions: 96 x 96 x 215 cm
- Internal dimensions: 90 x 90 x 215 cm.
- Door dimensions: 70 x 180 cm
- Window dimensions: 54 x 46 cm
- Folding wall table: 80 x 40 cm
- Weight < 200 kg
- Internal supports: 2 Power supply: 220 V 50/60 Hz. (Other optional voltages).
- Internal lighting provided by an incandescent lamp.
- Internal electricity consumption: less than 40 W. Maximum power load: 500 W
Attenuation curve (dB):
- See 2nd image.
- Audiometry: Allows compliance with standards ISO 8253-1 and ANSI S3.1 depending on environmental conditions.
- Quality: Sibel Quality System (EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 13485:2012+AC:2012)
- Safety: – EN 60601-1:2006:AC:2010 – EN 60601-1-6:2010 – EN 62366:2008 Risk Management: EN ISO 14971:2012