The Maico MA 33 is a small and lightweight PC audiometer for fast and reliable screening. The software offers various and fast audiometry methods to diagnose hearing problems and their different degrees. The operation via USB connection to your PC or notebook is very easy and the MA 33 allows numerous possibilities to highly adopt the settings to your personal preferences and needs.
These different models turn MA33 into the perfect device for every specialty, ENT, general medicine, audiology, pediatrics or occupational health.
- Ref. 039-MO8102368 Base
- Ref. 039-MO8102411 Base + bone conduction
- Ref. 039-MO8110210 Base + bone condcution + SISI-Test
- Ref. 039-MO8110211 Base + bone conduction + SISI-Test + speech test
- Prepared for use with PC via USB
- Air conduction with masking and pulsed tones.
- The bone conduction (see reference) allows to identify potential problems in middle ear.
- The SISI test (see reference) indicates if the auditive impairment is cochlear or retrocochlear.
- Speech audiometry (ref. 039-MO8110211), the speech tests can be performed with material recorded from different sources or by loudspeaker.
- Automatic test Hughson Westlake, MA 33 can perform an audiogram without an examiner. A voice guides the patient during the test and detects the wrong answers.
- User friendly thanks to its intuitive interface
- Operation by mouse or keyboard
- Small, fast, flexible and portable
- Displays and saves results in seconds
- Includes Maico database
- Compatible with software NOAH 3 for effective data management
- Test signals: Continuous, pulsed and modulated tone
- Frequency range in Hz: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 8000
- Steps in dB: 5 dB
- Audiometer class: Class 4 under EN 60645-1
- Masking: narrow band noise, manually or automatically adjustable
- Power supply: via USB
- Dimensions: 15.4 x 10.3 x 2.7 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Standard accessories: MA 33 device, DD45 headphone, patient response switch, software, Maico database, USB cable, carrying case
- Processor: Intel P4 / Celeron 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 2 GB RAM with Windows 7
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (opt.) o 1024 x 768 (min)
- USB: 1 free USB port
- Operating system: Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate version 32/64 bits, Windows 8 Professional or Enterprise version 32/64 bits, NET-Framework 3.5 SP1
- Test intensity tone: -10 dB to 105 dBHL (depending on frequency)
- Test instensity speech: -10 dB to 90 dBHL (depending on frequency)
- Headphones: DD45
Bone conduction ( Ref. 039-MO8102411, Ref. 039-MO8110210, Ref. 039-MO8110211):
- Test intensity: -10 dB a 70 dBHL (depending on frequency)
- BC headphone: B71
- Modulation test signal:
- 4.8 / 0.2 s; 1 dB (test)
- 4.8 / 0.2 s; 5 dB; 3 dB; 2dB (preparation)
Comparative table between Screening Audiometers MAICO
|MA 1||ST 20||MA 25||MA 30||MA 33 (PC)||PILOT||MA 50|
|Main feature||Auditive screener||Lasting audiometer||Small size||With voice prompts||The more complete||Special for children||Classic|
|Frequency scope (Hz)||500 to 4000||250 to 8000||125 to 8000||250 to 8000||125 to 8000||250 to 8000||125 to 8000|
|Air conduction (dBHL)||15 to 50||-10 to 100||-10 to 100||-10 to 100||-10 to 100||-10 to 100||-10 to 120|
|Bone conduction (dBHL)||-10 to 70||-10 to 70||-10 to 70|
|Free field (dBHL)||-10 to 90|
|Level steps (dB)||5||5||5/1||5||5||5||5|
|Test signal||Sinus||Sinus, pulsed||Sinus, pulsed, modulated||Sinus, pulsed||Sinus, pulsed, modulated||Sinus, pulsed||Sinus, pulsed, modulated|
|Word||Verbal module optional||Pilot test|
|Verbal test||SISI||Optional Hughson Westlake||Hughson Westlake with voice prompts||Stenger, SISI, Speech, Hughson Westlake||Special speech test for children|
|Compatible with NOAH||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) cm||6.35 x 22.2 x 15.24||29 x 22 x 6||22.5 x 18 x 5.5||30 x 25 x 6||15.4 x 10.3 x 2.7||30 x 25 x 6||36 x 46 x 15|
|Voltage source||2 batteries AA||only 230V||3 batteries AA, USB||100-240V||via USB||100-240V||100-240V|
|Special features||Headphone DD 45||Headphones with sound-excluding ear muffs||Optional adaptor 230V||It can be connected to external printer||PC audiometer, speech test||Voice prompts in 26 languages, external printer|