Spectrophotometer advanced optical performance and precise, its design ensures great stability and durability. Their detector (aligned with great accuracy) and the high quality of deuterium and halogen lamps increase the accuracy of the equipment throughout the spectral range covered.
- Alphanumeric keypad solvent-resistant seal.
- Deuterium lamp pre-aligned to facilitate change, the use and status of the lamps can be monitored.
- Includes sophisticated software tools (Windows ®).
- Ability to print graphics and tables of results in A4.
- Includes clock with date and time printable results.
|Long range. Wave||190-1100 nm|
|Optical-system! Single beam, grating 1200 lines / mm|
|Accuracy long. Wave||± 0.5 nm|
|Reproducibility long. Wave||0.3 nm|
|Sweep-Speed! High | Medium | Low, max. 3000 nm / min|
|Photometric range||-0.3 To 3 A, 0 to 200% T; 0-9999 C|
|Photometric Accuracy||± 0.3% T|
|Photometric reproducibility||± 0.2% T|
|Diffuse-light! 0.05% T|
|Stability||± 0.002 A / h|
|Screen||LCD (320×240 bits) or PC model|
|Consistency||± 0.002 A (200-1000 nm)|
|Lighting Source *||Tungsten and deuterium lamps|
|-Detector! Silicon photodiode|
|Sub-samples! Buckets of 100 mm light path|
|Output||USB and parallel ports (printer)|
|Food||AC 220 V / 50 Hz|