Universal handheld digital refractometer for urine. Specially developed for measuring the specific urine weight (density), the serum content (whey protein in the urine) and refractive index.
- Practical, sturdy, easy to use and efficient
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Many application areas
- Optimised software that gives the measurements in various scales
- The integrated automatic temperature compensation (ATC) means that you do not have to manually convert the measurement.
- Net weight: 210 g.
- Dimensions (AxPxH): 133 x 65 x 38 mm.
- 1 refractometer
- Storage case
- Calibration solution
- 2 x AAA batteries
- Leather case
- Cleaning cloth
- The following models are particularly suitable for measuring specific urine weight (density), the serum content (serum protein in urine) and the refraction index.
Main areas of application:
- Medical practices
- Medical training institutions
- Care homes and nursing homes
- Sports medicine (drug testing)
|Urine (specific weight)||1.000–1.050sgU||±0.001sgU||0.001sgU|