Bathrooms can block incubating the samples under conditions of total and precise control of temperature resulting from wide application in molecular biology and genetics to analyze DNA samples, extraction of lipids and other cellular components, denaturation of samples prior to electrophoresis, PCR amplification, etc..
Compact microprocessor controlled for heating and incubation of samples at room temperature stable and accurate programmable time periods.
- All equipment is supplied without the metal block allows each user can configure to their own needs. To this end, metal blocks have different capabilities (see accessories), easily interchangeable and easy cleaning and sterilization.
- Large digital display that simultaneously displays the parameters for the experiment (time scheduled and real time, incubation temperature and stirring rate, depending on model).
- Overheating protection for total security and reliability.
- Temperature can be calibrated to suit your needs.
- Acoustic signal the end of the selected program.
|Temperature range – RT +5 º C a / to 100 º C|
|Temperature Accuracy – <± 0.5 º C|
|Screen Resolution||0.1 º C|
|Warm-up time (20 º C / 100 º C) – <25 min|
|Timer||1 min / 99 h 59 min|
|Capacity||According block (not included)|
|Working conditions||5-30 º C / RH <70%|
|Food||AC 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 150 W|