The new series of microscopes 158 brings the highest professional technical services with a ergonomic and robust performance obligation that make it particularly suitable for daily work in research laboratories, ensuring years of good performance and excellent image quality.
The 158 series microscopes meet the following specifications to ensure a completely comfortable position and free of tension that prevents the appearance of fatigue or damage after prolonged observations:
– Siedentopf binocular type with adjustable interpupillary distance for free and dioptric correction mechanism, allowing to adapt to all types of users. Equipped with eyepieces suitable for spectacle wearers.
– Regulabre head tilt between 0 º and 40 º to match the height and natural head position of the individual user to avoid tension in neck, shoulders and back.
– Control controls the microscope (focus mechanism of translation of the plate and to regulate the light intensity) in lower position and easily accessible to keep their arms at any time resting on the table and adopt a relaxed posture.
– Revolver invested to facilitate the placement of targets in addition to leaving ample room for manipulation and change of sample.
– Microscope equipped with robust and solid basis for ensuring complete stability.
– Mechanical stage of large double bed (160×180 mm). Equipped with clamp to hold up to 2 preparations with an offset of 80×50 mm.
– Lamp housed in a compartment accessible for changing light bulb with ease. With centering controls without using screwdrivers or other tools.
– Infinity corrected optics: allows to incorporate accessories along the optical path without distortion or aberration of the image obtained.
– Revolver Five-level objectives to correct chromatic aberrations and spherical lenses providing excellent image quality.
– Köhler illumination system with field and aperture diaphragms for optimum light intensity.
– Abbe condenser with top lens optical line slide, ensuring proper illumination of the sample with each of the objectives of the microscope.
– High power halogen lamp (50W) dimmable lighting to suit and adapt to each type of sample.
– 4x, alpha (N.A.: 0.10)
– 10x, alpha (N.A.: 0.25)
– 20x, alpha (N.A.: 0.40)
– 40x, alpha (R) (N.A.: 0.65)
– 100x, alpha (R) (N.A.: 1.25)
|Interpupillary distance ”! Tilt adjustable 0 º -40 º and 360 º swivel||Tilt adjustable 0 º -40 º and 360 º swivel|
|Diopter-correction! 5 diopters in left-eye holder! 5 diopters in left eyepiece holder|
|Eye||WF10x/22 mm, for users with glasses! WF10x/22 mm, for eyeglass wearers|
|Platina||Mechanics double bed-160×180 mm! Mechanics double bed, 160×180 mm|
|Revolver! Quintuple reversed||Quintuple reversed|
|Lighting||Köhler-type! Type Köhler|
|Capacitor||ABBE, condenser lens-slide! ABBE, with sliding condenser|
|Diaphragms||From field and aperture||From field and aperture|
|-Holder! Mobile, includes green and yellow filters! Mobile, includes green and yellow filters|
|Lamp||Halogen 12V, 50W with variable intensity,! Halogen 12V, 50W with intensity control|