Professional binocular microscope. Achromatic.
- Microscope with modular system in order to set up each user´s need (to be used for monocular, binocular and trinocular heads).
- Precision optical instrument.
- Manufactured with materials of the highest quality to ensure durability and long service life.
- The device has a double layer mechanical stage with adjustable handle and coaxial micro and macro-metrical focus knob.
- Stable, sturdy and ergonomic stative.
- Delivered with 4 high-quality achromatic objectives, wide field eyepiece and adjustable halogen lamps to guarantee the best image.
- Stand: bears the total weight of the microscope and incorporates the illumination system, electronic parts and connecting control.
- Arm: it is the central part and connects the microscope frame with every main component. Incorporates the focusing system and adjustable knob.
- Lifting support: connects with the stage and condenser, so they move smoothly up and down.
- Eyepiece head: it can adjust interpupillary distance, visibility and inclination in order to observe comfortably. Monocular, binocular and trinocular heads are optional.
- Eyepieces: using WF10X and WF16X wide field eyepiece.
- Nosepiece: in guarantees smooth rotation by quadruple revolving nosepiece.
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (S) and 100X (S, oil).
- Stage: monolayer mechanical stage easily operated by coaxial knob.
- Condenser: ABBE, NA = 1.25 with iris diaphragm.
Standard accessories specification:
| Category || Magnification || Numerical aperture || Working distance || Remarks |
| Chromatic objectives || 4X || 0.10 || 37.5 || |
| 10X || 0.25 || 7.316 || |
| 40X || 0.65 || 0.632 || Spring |
| 100X || 1.25 || 0.198 || Spring |
| Category || Magnification || Diameter of view-field (mm) |
| Wide-field eyepiece || WF10X || Ø 18 |
| || ≥ Ø 11 |
| || Objective 4X || Objective 10X || Objective 40X || Objective 100X |
| Eyepiece 10X || 40X || 100X || 40X || 1000X |
| Eyepiece 16X || 64X || 160X || 640X || 1600X |
- Mechanical tube length: 160mm.
- Object to primary image distance: 195mm.
- Stage size: 140mm x 140mm, moving range: 75 x 45mm.
- ABBE condenser, NA = 1.25 with iris diaphragm.
- Micro and macrometric focal range: 30 mm.
- Illumination: 6V 20W halogen lamp with adjustable intensity.
- Net weight: 6.5 Kg.
- Measurement (including binocular head): 185mm long x 270mm wide x 400mm high.
- Main frame.
- Eyepiece head.
- Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, oil).
- Eyepieces: WF10X, WF16X
- Spare halogen lamp 6V 20W.
- Fuse BGX1-20 (0,5 A).
- Filter: light blue.
- User Guide.
- Quality inspection certificate.