Binocular microscope 1000x, E-PLAN objectives, X-LED illumination.
Educational and laboratory microscope for routine applications. Metal frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation.
- Light source: X-LED with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 3.6 W, comparable to a 50W halogen bulb.
- Colour temperature: 6300 K.
- LED shelf life: 50,000 hours.
- Power supply: 100/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, output voltage 6 Vdc. 1 A.
- Max. required power: 7 W.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002 mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and sample.
- Adjustable tension of focusing knob.
- Double layer sliding stage, size 150 x 133 mm, X-Y movement range 76 x 30 mm, with clip for a specimen. New BELT system in X direction with smooth sliding and less risk of breakdown.
- Vernier scale on X-Y axes, accuracy 0.1 mm.
- Quadruple, rotation on ball bearings.
- Binocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°.
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece.
- Interpupillary distance adjustment: 48-75 mm.
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/20 with 20 mm field of vision.
- E-Plan objectives, tube length 160 mm, composed of the following objectives:
- -) DIN 4X, N.A. 0.10, working distance 15.2 mm.
- -) DIN 10X, N.A. 0.25, working distance 5.5 mm.
- -) DIN 40X, N.A. 0.65, working distance 0.45 mm.
- -) DIN 100X, N.A. 1.25, working distance 0.13 mm (oil immersion).
- All objectives have anti-fungus treatment.
- Abbe N.A.1.25 , centering system, height adjustment by rack and pinion.
- HEIGHT: 370 mm .
- WIDTH: 235 mm.
- LENGTH: 290 mm.
- WEIGHT: 6.5 kg.
- Instruction manual and dust cover.