Didactic and laboratory microscope for routine applications, with built-in camera and removable 8.9” full HD tablet included.
Stable and ergonomic metal stand that allows observation with transmitted light.
Tablet with OPTIKA exclusive removable stand.
- The “tablet” can be tilted in all directions what facilitates vision during demonstrations.
- The simultaneous data and power feed make this machine ideal for long term operation.
- The “tablet” can be detached from the microscope and used as a laptop.
- The optical system has been developped for the most demanding users; it consists of high quality components which guarantee a high image contrast and an excellent optical resolution. The optical components have been designed and treated with special techniques to prevent the formation of moulds and fungi.
- The stand has a modern and ergonomic design. It is easy to carry the microscope thanks to the large opening behind the revolving nosepiece, to be used as a handle. The opening allows the user to see clearly the objectives and the samples used in discussion groups.
- The moving parts are made by means of a computerized numerical control system reducing manufacturing tolerance and increasing the reliability of the instrument. The strict controls on materials and production processes comply with ISO 9001:2008 quality system.
- X-LED² type with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame. LED power 3W, comparable to a 30-35W halogen bulb.
- Digital camera resolution: 3.14 Mpx. Signal output: USB 2.0 – Sensor size: 1/2.5” Sensor technology: CMOS- Image format: 4/3 Full Image Size: 2048×1536. NO driver (microsoft driver). Capture features: continuous auto exposure, image size, image capture, compressed video capture. Control parameters: brightness, gain, exposure time, colors, color enhancement.
|Operating system||Windows 8.1 32-bit, Microsoft Office 365 Personal (1 year subscription)|
|Language||Multi – language|
|CPU||Intel® Bay trail Z3735F, Quad core|
|CPU speed||1.83 GHz|
|Graphic card||Intel® HD Graphics, LPDDR3 controller|
|Memory||Ram 2,048 GB, LPDDR3|
|LCD display||LED 8.9” IPS Touch screen|
|LCD resolution||1920 x 1200 Full HD, Active Matrix TFT colour LCD|
|Network|| Wireless IEEE 802.11 a/g/n |
|Input/output ports|| Micro USB-B – Microphone |
Micro SD card – Micro HDMI
Headphones – Separated power supply input
|Control buttons||Auto rotate off, volume control|
|Battery technology||Lithium-ion battery, 2x cell|
|Maximum charge||10 W|
|Battery life||Up to 10 hours, up to 5.5 hours in continuous Camera Live View mode.|
|Battery plugging||Transformer 5.35V 2A Europlug connection for 110-240 VAC, USB port and cable|
|Dimensions||Thickness 9.5mm, height 15.7 cm and width 22.0 cm|
|Cables included||USB camera cable, OTG cable|
|Accessories included||Instruction manual, touch pen and touchpad|
Binocular with double layer stage, objectives 4x 10x 40x 100x
Binocular Digital observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°.
Widefield eyepieces WF10X/18 with field number 18mm.
Nosepiece Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings.
Achromatic objectives with mechanical tube length 160 mm, made by following objectives:
-) Achromatic DIN 4X, A.N. 0.10, W.D. 18 mm
All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.
|Stage|| Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size 125x115mm, X-Y movement range 70×30 |
Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm.
|Focusing system|| |
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen.
Light source type X-LED² with white LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
|Condenser||Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 precentered|
|Dimensions|| Height: 400 mm |
Width: 235 mm
Length: 290 mm
Weight: 7.0 kg
|Digital camera resolution||3.14 MegaPixels|
|Signal output||USB 2.0|
|Image size||2048 x 1536|
|Pixel size||2.2 x 2.2 micron|
|Frame rate full resolution||5 frames/sec|
|Frame rate other resolutions||8 FPS (1280×1024), 30FPS (640×480)|
|Sensitivity||0,53 V/Lux-second (550 nm)|
|Signal/noise ratio||40 dB|
|Dynamic range||66.5 dB|
|Max exposure time||1.5 sec|
|ADC conversion||12 BIT|
|Colour depth||8 BIT|
|Camera IR filter||680 nm|
|White balance||Auto – Man|
|Gain control||Auto – Man|
|Back light control||Auto – Man|
|Exposure control||Auto – Man|
|Supplied software|| |
Optika Vision Lite (full view function is also included for a wider Live Camera view)
|Driver type||No driver (microsoft driver)|
|Capture features|| |
Continuous auto exposure, image size, image capture, compressed video capture
|Control parameters|| |
Brightness, gain, exposure time, colour, colour enhancement.
|Operation temperature||+0 to +60°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +70°|
|Relative humidity||45% to 85%|