- EDUCAM ® camcorders are tools specifically designed to meet multiple demands in the educational field. Connected to a professional or simply monitor a color TV, the TV cameras EDUCAM do the work of various devices.
- These can be used for the following applications: as episcope for reproduction of texts, documents, photographs, etc … – as a magnifying glass to enhance the vision of small objects, insects, minerals, etc … – as a system video microscopy, with links to biological microscopes Stereomicroscopes – such as overhead projector, for projecting transparent chips – such as TV camera for conference calls, with connections to the computer via the Internet – as a TV camera for video conferencing, meetings, conferences, etc … – as a TV camera for movie making, with the help of a video player.
- This TV camera allows sharp recordings even in low light conditions, thanks to the high sensitivity of electronic circuits. The particular aim allows an approach from 0.76 cm to an infinite distance. At the base is located a highly sensitive microphone (Multimedia models only) that, through TV or standalone installation of amplification, to reproduce the voice of the teacher during the lesson, or record the sounds and noises in the environment adjacent. The microphone can be turned off when not needed.
- The special flexible arm 50 or 65 cm, and the considerable weight of the base (approximately 2.7 kg), TV cameras make these instruments extremely versatile, robust and stable. CCD TV camera on the end of the flexible arm can be directed to any position, even hanging off the base, without compromising system stability. A special joint allowing rotation of the head, avoiding the breakage of the connectors inside the flexible arm. All models are equipped with an external power supply and a double adapter for video microscope (biological microscope esteremicroscopios).
- To connect to a PC there is a video capture card USB (optional). For more information see below the video acquisition card CONV-USB.
|MULTIMEDIA 4083||MULTIMEDIA PRO 4083.1||STUDENT 4083.2||STUDENT PRO 4083.3||MIC 4083.5|
|CCD Element||1 / 3 ”||1 / 3″||1 / 4 ”||1 / 4″||1 / 4 ”|
|Resolution (TV lines)||380 -? 380||330 -? 330||330|
|Total Pixels||290 000 ”! 290 000”! 270 000 ”! 270 000”! 270 000|
|Signal to noise||> 48 dB||> 48dB||> 48dB||> 48dB||> 48 dB|
|Sensitivity (lux / F: 1.2)||1||1||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Automatic Gain Control||If||If||If||If||If|
|Auto white balance ”! If||If||If||If||If|
|Video signal||PAL (or NTSC)||PAL (or NTSC)||PAL (or NTSC)||PAL (or NTSC)||PAL (or NTSC)|
|Working distance||> 0.76 cm||> 0.76 cm||> 0.76 cm||> 0.76 cm||> 0.76 cm|
|Objective||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm||8 mm|
|Increases||> 90x||> 90x||> 90x||> 90x||> 90x|
|Microphone||If||If ”! No||No||Not|
|Analog audio analog signal||– – – –||– – – –||– – – –||– – – –||– – – –|
|Flexible arm length||50 cm||65 cm||50 cm||65 cm||– – – –|
|Diameter base||17 cm||17 cm||17 cm||17 cm||– – – –|
|Weight||3.4 Kg||3.5 Kg||3.3 Kg||3.4 Kg||0.4 Kg|