Water circulation unit, designed to feed closed water loop circuits for condensers, distillation columns, reactor jackets, viscometers, electrophoresis baths etc. designed specifically for:
– Constant temperature.
– Constant pump rate of refrigerated fluid.
– Closed loop circuit, avoids the build up of scale in cooling coils,and cooling circuits.
– Reduced running costs, eliminates the waste of thousands of litres of water that are daily drained away within the laboratory.
- Controllable temperature from +3 °C to ambient.
- Digital electronic temperature control.
- Circulation pump.
- Hermetically sealed compressor, ventilated condenser and refrigerated cooling coil, made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Refrigerant pump rate: 350 litres per hour.
- Maximum pressure: 1 bar.
- Epoxy covered steel case, bench top.
|Height / Width / Depth (exterior) cm||Cooling capacity W 3 ° C/10 ° C/20 ° C||Power W||Weight KG|
|65x40x60||508 / 696 / 1031||670||52|