- The equipment used in industry and science have built-timers to control at all times the operating time, however, certain protocols that do not require the use of sophisticated equipment requires precise control of the duration of incubation periods or times of treatment . In these cases, it is necessary to use mechanical and digital clocks that meet the need to control with accuracy the duration of specific processes.
- Several models are available digital watch with timer function to set the screen the desired incubation time. After such time, an alarm goes off while the timer comes into operation for counting the time elapsed since the alarm has sounded. In addition to the timer function digital watches have the clock function, memory, time and most used countdown timer to count time spent upwards.
- Pocket Digital Clock is ideal for daily lab work because of its small size. It has a clamp to hold it in the pocket of his robe, a magnet for attaching to metal surfaces and a small ring to keep it upright.
- This product meets the following directive: 89/336/EEC | Directive of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC).
- Clock: 12 or 24 Hour Mode
- Countdown: Up to 23 h 59 min 59 s, with alarm at the end of 1 min.
- Report: Time countdown over used.
- Timer: 23 h 59 min 59 s (accuracy 1 s)
- Battery: 1 x LR 44 (included)
- Dimensions: 52x67x25 mm.