The stoves are made of painted steel resistant to corrosive environments, enabling broad use in biological laboratories which make cell culture or microorganisms. They can also be used in hospitals and companies for cultivation, drying of samples, disinfection materials, etc. All models include two trays with their guides. Series 631 / 632 are equipped with digital temperature control, timer and alarm control. Stainless steel inner chamber with easily removable shelf support which facilitates cleaning. Have double-glazed window. We have two models: natural convection and forced air.
– Design and functional acutal designed to extract maximum performance to your computer.
– Outdoor Furniture epoxy coated metal stainless steel interior i highly resistant to acids and corrosive, easily nettoyage.
– Door with double glass sales to external control without changes in temperature in the interior.
– Supplied with mesh trays (2 units) height adjustable, providing flexibility of use allowing the team to introduce bottles and containers of varying size.
– System airflow by natural convection.
– Control panel on bottom partywhich digital screen with backlit power switch.
– Adjustable legs for easy installation and leveling of the stove.
– System overheat protection with audible and visual alarm.
|Capacity||30 L||45 L||65 L||125 L|
|Max. temperature||250 º C||250 º C||250 º C||250 º C|
|Temperature fluctuation||± 1 º C||± 1 º C||± 1 º C||± 1 º C|
|Consumption||0.8 kw||1.0 kw||1.5 kw||2.3 kW|
|Interior dimensions||310x310x310 mm||350 x 350 x 350 mm||400 x 360 x 450 mm||500 x 450 x 550 mm|
|Weight||39 kg||42 kg||53 kg||58 kg|
|Food||220 V ± 10%, 50 Hz ± 1 Hz|