FORCED AIR CIRCULATION.
DIGITAL ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF TEMPERATURE AND TIME.
HOTCOLD A-B-C ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE FROM 0 °C TO 50 °C.
HOTCOLD UB-UC ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE FROM -10 °C TO 50 °C.
NOTE: the HOTCOLD has internal power sockets that allows the use of a non-heating mixer shaker or stirrer or equipment for BOD assays to be powered internally. Alternatively power cables can be fed through external ports at each side of the unit. See chapter Mixers stirrers and shakers.
- Exterior case, door and interior made from AISI 304 stainless steel. steel shelves, PVC laminated.
- Reversible door which can be opened by either side, with easy to change the lock and the joint, manual lockout.
- Hermetically sealed compressor with anti vibration mounts with fan forced evaporation unit with ventilated condenser
- Homogeneous internal temperature by forced circulating air.
- Refrigerant R134 for models B and C.
- Refrigerant R404 for model UB and UC.
- Two safety power sockets.
- Two external ports for external connections.
- Temperature calibration.
- Adjustable timer.
- RS-232 Interface output for a computer, printer or USB adapter.
Programmable graphic display of temperature and time. All operation modes are programmable in up to 5 cycles and each cycle can be programmed at 1 hour intervals. These cycles can be repeated indefinitely or can be manually finished. Up to 5 different temperatures can be programmed into each cycle. All parameters can be stored. A temperature safety thermostat comes as standard.
DIN STANDARD 12880.2 SAFETY THERMOSTAT FITTED THAT DISCONNECTS POWER
TO THE HEATER IF THE CONTROLLER FAILS. MANUAL RESET.
|Part No.||Range °C||Capacity litres||Height / Width / Depth (interior) cm||Height / Width / Depth (exterior) cm||Number of Shelves||Included shelves||Power W||Power HP||Weight Kg|
|082-2101502 (A)||0 +50||319||139x48x45||198x60x64||14||3||180||1/5||78|
|082-2101503 (B)||0 +50||442||126x58x55||198x70x71||14||3||200||1/5||89|
|082-2101504 (C)||0 +50||600||136x58x69||207x70x82||14||4||750||3/8||100|
|082-2101505 (UB)||-10 +50||442||126x58x55||198x70x71||14||3||750||1/2||94|
|082-2101506 (UC)||-10 +50||600||138x58x69||207x70x82||14||4||900||1/2||110|