FORCED AIR CIRCULATION.
DIGITAL ELECTRONIC CONTROL OF TEMPERATURE,TIME AND HUMIDITY.
SUITABLE FOR TEMPERATURES FROM 5 °C TO 50 °C.
NOTE: The HOTCOLD has internal power sockets that allow the use of a non-heating mixer shaker or stirrer or equipment for BOD assays to be powered internally. Alternatively power cables can be fed through external ports at each side of the unit. See chapter Mixers stirrers and shakers.
Refrigerated climate cabinet for botany testing of plants flowers, seed germination, photosynthesis agriculture etc. that require control of temperature, humidity and light.
Specifically designed with four function modes:
Mode A: Refrigerated incubator from 5 °C to 50 °C.
Mode B: Refrigerated incubator with illumination from 10 °C to 50°C
Mode C: Refrigerated incubator from 18 °C to 40 °C with an adjustable humidity range from 50 to 98%.
Mode D: Refrigerated incubator with illumination from 18 °C to 40 °C with an adjustable humidity range from 50 to 98%.
- Exterior case, door and interior made from AISI 304 stainless steel. Reversible door can be fitted to open from either side, with automatic closing if left open.
- The door interior supplies fluorescent illumination to the chamber, the power of which can be selected as 0 / 4K or 12 K Lux.
- Hermetically sealed compressor with anti vibration mounts with fan forced evaporation unit with ventilated condenser.
- Fan circulated homogeneous temperature.
- All operation modes are programmable in up to 5 cycles of which each cycle can be programmed at 1 hour intervals.
- These cycles can be repeated indefinitely or can be manually terminated.
- The humidity is constant during the program.
- There are 10 Program storage memories of all parameters.
- The fan, temperature radiator and two thermal safety internal electrical sockets are located in the upper chamber.
- Two external ports are located on each side for the introduction of tubes and cables for other diverse applications.
- A humidity tray is located at the back of the unit for controlling humidity and is generated through evaporation.
- RS-232 Interface output for a computer, printer or USB adapter.