The series 636 incubators are widely used in numerous trials conducted in the laboratories of cosmetics, microbiology, food analysis, biotechnology, botany and biochemistry, and includes, among its various aplicacones, tests and serum and plasma, or conservaciópn incubation of samples and the maintenance of cell cultures and microorganisms.
Made of painted steel and kiln-dried, have a stainless steel internal enclosure for easy cleaning and a door with double glazed window to the outside to control the evolution of the samples at all times. Have digital control of temperature and operating time allowing precise control of these processes.
Modern and functional design intended to extract maximum performance to your computer:
– Outdoor Furniture epoxy coated metal and stainless steel interior is highly resistant to acids and corrosive, easily limpiexa.
– Door with double glazed window to external control without changes in temperature in the interior.
– Supplied with mesh trays (2 units) height adjustable, providing flexibility of use allowing the team to introduce bottles and containers of various sizes.
– System airflow by natural convection.
– Control panel at the bottom with a keyboard and digital display with backlit power switch.
– Adjustable legs for easy installation and leveling of the stove.
– System overheat protection with audible and visual alarm.
|Capacity||30 L||45 L||65 L||125 L|
|Maximum Temp-RT +5-80 º C-RT +5-80 º C-RT +5-80 º C-RT +5-80 º C|
|Resolution||0.1 ° c||0.1 ° c||0.1 ° c||0.1 ° c|
|Temperature-fluctuation! 0.5 ° C||0.5 ° C||0.5 ° C||0.5 ° C|
|Consumer||300 W||300 W||400 W||400 W|
|External Dimensions (cm)||46X51X69||50X55X73||55X55X84||64X68X91|
|Internal dimensions (cm)||31X31X31||35X35X35||40X36X45||50X45X55|
|weight||39 Kg||42 kg||53 kg||58 kg|
|Fuse||15 A||15 A||15 A||15 A|
|Food||220 V, 50 HZ + – 10%||220 V, 50 HZ + – 10%||220 V, 50 HZ + – 10%||220 V, 50 HZ + – 10%|