Bacteriological and culture oven.
- Natural convection.
- Microprocessor control and touch display with TFT technology.
- For temperatures adjustable from +5ºC to 80ºC.
- Stability: ±0.1ºC to 37ºC.
- Homogeneity: ±0.5ºC to 37ºC.
- Error: +-2% at working temperature.
- Resolution: 0.1ºC.
- Inner door made of tempered glass.
- Standard en 61010. Fixed overheating limitator included.
- Standard DIN 12880. Safety adjustable thermostate included.
- Capacity up to 720 litres.
- Microprocessor control and touch display TFT 4.3".
- Heating by thermal wide surface elements.
- Inner chamber made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Double door, inner door made of tempered glass that allows the user to see the contents of the chamber without losing heat.
- Adjustable air vent.
- Epoxy covered external case.
- 2 trays.
|Code||Type||Capacity litres|| |
Height/Width/Depth (inner chamber) cm
Height/Width/Depth (outside) cm
|No of tray runners||Power W||Weight Kg|
|2000239||2 doors||400||100 80 50||130 114 75||10||1100||160|
|2000240||2 doors||720||120 100 60||152 134 85||12||1600||225|
- Temperature and time printer with digital printing on fanfold paper with print intervals adjustable from 1 minute to 99 hours.
Note: To obtain the optimum homogeneity of the temperature, the load should not surpass more than 70 % of the volume of the chamber and the load shoud be well distributed.