Equipment for the extraction of fats and soluble substances that will dissolve in solvents. Based on the Soxhlet methods by Randall, the DETGRAS-N extracts fats (and or other substances) from the sample by dissolving them in a solvent. If compared to the classic standard soxhlet method, a time saving of between 30-70% can be obtained due to a two stage extraction process and high speed in obtaining high temperatures.
Practically all methods of classic soxhlet extraction can be substituted by the DET-GRAS N. Typical fat determinations are: in meat products, animal fodder, pre-prepared foods, fish etc. Also suitable for the extraction of soluble components in paper paste, textile fibres etc.
- Heating by protected electric heater, distributed throughout the radiator surface that provides homogeneous heating throughout the samples.
- Electrical safety according to IP65.
- Robust temperature control by a durable thermocouple.
- Safety over temperature device.
- Outer case made of solvents resistant epoxy coated steel.
- Extractions can be completed using glass or cellulose thimbles.
- Compatible with most common solvents: Petroleum ether. Diethyl ether, hexane, acetone acetonitrile etc.
- Supplied complete with 2 sets of seals, adapters for different solvent types.
- Typical extraction time (food fats) 50 minutes.
- Compatible with the hydrolysis unit HI-1427
Cellulose extraction thimbles Øext 26 x 60 mm.
Reusable glass thimbles Øext 34 x 80 mm.
Working temperature of 90 to 240 °C.
Solvent recovery 60 to 80 %.
Solvent volume (by sample): up to 50 ml.
Program memories: 16.
Extraction time <
Extraction time <
Time to recuperate solvents: from 0 to 99 minutes.
|Part No.||No. of places||Heiht/Width/Depth cm||Water consumption litres/minutes||Power W||Weight Kg|