Rotary evaporators are very useful in chemical and biochemical laboratories and in industrial processes to carry out reactions of distillation and liquid / liquid or liquid-solid, vacuum drying, etc. Thanks to its cooling coil type with high condensing surface and the coupling of a vacuum pump, allowing you to perform various kinds of chemical reactions efficiently and with maximum energy savings due to the possibility of evaporation at sub-atmospheric pressures.
Nahita rotary evaporator 9300 has a higher evaporation capacity for processes that require and excellent
technical features that make it a reliable and widely used in various fields.
– Motorized Lift system: by pressing a single button and no effort by the user, the glassware can be raised or lowered comfortably and smoothly along a distance of 150 mm.
– Angle of rotation of 45 °: with manual adjustment to place the glassware in the proper position and inclination. With fixing of the position.
– Water bath with digital temperature control up to 90 º C and Teflon coating for easy cleaning and ensure long life
– Analogue control of rotation speed to 200 rpm
– Dual digital display for temperature setting and display the actual bath temperature
Manufactured in its entirety in resistant borosilicate glass vacuum pressure and usual heating evaporation techniques. Different
components have standard 29/32 ground joints allowing easily swap flasks of different capacities as needed
Supplied with full glass set includes:
– Evaporation flasks 3 L and 1 L
– Flasks received 3 L, 2 L and 1 L
– Refrigerant coil with high condensation surface
– Part passage of steam to the evaporating flask connection to the system of rotation
– Pipette tube and key input for continuous supply of sample
– Includes clip for attaching the receiving flask to the condenser
|Rotation Speed 0-200 rpm|
|Analog speed control|
|Environment bath temperature to 90 ° C|
|Digital Temperature regulation|
|Frosted glass 29/32|
|Tilt angle 45 º|
|0-150 mm height adjustment by motor system|
|Power 1.5 Kw|
|220 V, 50 Hz|
|Approx. 38 kg|
|Approx. 58x45x79 cm (LxWxH)|