- Ease of use, efficiency and security come together in the rotary evaporator. Due to its characteristics, is a team widely used in chemical and biochemical laboratories for solid-liquid or liquid-liquid efficiently and with maximum energy saving thanks to the possibility of evaporation at sub-atmospheric pressures.
- Includes a 4-liter bath capacity for optimal heating of the evaporating flask. Moreover, the possibility of joining a vacuum pump can perform the reactions at very low pressures, thereby achieving greatly reduce the boiling temperature. These features, together with the wide surface of the refrigerant condensing coil, provide a maximum performance of your computer with a large energy savings.
- Simple operation and small size make it ideal for small-volume distillation. Present 29/32 ground joints that allow the use of different capacities rattle is provided when submitting frosted specified size. In addition, the height and angle of the evaporation flask, are manually adjustable to suit specific user needs.
- The glass COMPONENTS are manufactured entirely of borosilicate glass with high resistance to temperature and pressure, mounted on a solid and firm that ensures the stability of the team. The bathroom also features a safety cabinet to prevent damage and spillage to the user in case of breakage of the evaporating flask.
- The new design includes clips also insert the commands for ground joints and a board of safety screw to secure the passage of steam tube to swivel, thereby preventing the disassembly of components during operation of the equipment.
- Speed: 0-90 r.p.m.
- Travel lift: 150 mm
- Rotation of glassware up to 45 º
- Bath Capacity: 3 L
- Max. bath: 100 ° C
- Complete set of 29/32 ground glass