BENEFITS AND UTILITIES
- Improved therapy increases the mobility and speed the healing process.
- Relieves discomfort through cryotherapy through the ILEX (holly bush in South America).
- No waxes, oils or petroleum.
- The result is a fast-acting, deep penetration and prolonged relief of discomfort.
- The effect lasts for about 6 hours and can be used several times a day.
- Contractures and muscle spasms.
- Arthritis and tendinitis.
- Sprains and strains.
- Cramps, ramps and tired legs and feet.
- Osgood – Schlatter.
How to apply Biofreeze:
- Biofreeze is so versatile you can use to improve and streamline numerous treatments.
- Ultrasound Therapy: Apply Biofreeze 50% and 50% of ultrasound gel. Thus the therapeutic ultrasound is more effective. An external sense cold accompanied by a warm feeling inside about problems such as muscle spasms and cramps by helping reduce inflammation and discomfort.
- Thermotherapy: For cases of sprains, strains and bruises requiring cold therapy. Apply generous massage Biofreeze to the skin and apply ice over the injured area. Thus, the relief will be fast and durable. Always place a breathable fabric between the ice and skin to protect it.
- Therapy before, during and post massage: Biofreeze helps relax the muscles providing greater mobility. It can be mixed with all sorts of lotions and massage oils neutral.
- Sport and Recovery: aid in training and recovery, causing it to be shorter as it reduces swelling and stiffness, while increasing mobility. During the cooling phase to minimize the effects of fatigue.
- Use at Home: Topical home Biofreeze can help patients and athletes reduce aches and pains that may occur. Biofreeze is extremely effective for people who can not sleep at night because of various muscle or joint problems. Using Biofreeze before bedtime relieve pain, allowing an extended rest.