Essential oil for aromatherapy. Bottle 10 ml. Cinnamon, eucalyptus, jasmine, lavender, lemmon, mandarine, mint, orange or rosemary.
- Essential oils are the result of the distillation of some flowers, herbs, trees, seeds, fruits, spices, etc.
- The difference between them depends on their scents and properties.
- They can be used individually or combined.
Scope of application:
- For massage.
- To dilute in the bathtub.
- To spray or inhalate.
- As an air freshener.
- Add 6-7 drops in 100 ml of massage oil or cream.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- External use. Do not apply directly on skin.
- Keep out of children's reach.