- Rosehip oil has become a new valuable ingredient in modern natural cosmetic products for skin care for its benefits in skin regeneration. Rosehip seeds are collected and processed to extract pure rosehip oil, an essential polyunsaturated fatty acids containing high concentration of vitamin C that provide remarkable rejuvenating effects of tissue and helps prevent premature skin aging.
- Craft Product.
- 100 DC
- Cosmetics Category: emulsion.
- Qualitative: rosa moschata, tocopherol. This product does not contain unauthorized per Annex III RD 1599/97.
- Store in cool, dry place at 10-25 ° C away from sunlight.
- Use Precautions: According to available information, there has been no toxic effect of skin irritation or sensitization.
- Hazard identification:Skin Contact: Handling in normal conditions no risk.
Eye Contact: Manipulated in normal conditions no risk.
If swallowed: Handling in normal conditions no risk.
If inhaled: Handling in normal conditions no risk.
- First Aid:
In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes.
If swallowed: If swallowed a lot or you have symptoms, seek medical attention.
- Measures for Accidental release: Avoid runoff to sewer, absorb small spills with inert solids.
Information on transport: Not classified.
- Width: 5cm
- Depth: 5cm
- Weight: 249gr.