Two section Lerma hospital bed, mesh base.
*BED RAILS NOT INCLUDED (see optional accessories).
- Structure made of tubular steel with epoxy coating.
- Fastening system for headboard and footboard, no tools required.
- It includes brackets to adapt accessories (IV stand, trapeze bar, etc.)
- Mattress retainers on both sides. They contribute to positioning the lying surface sections correctly.
- Welded mesh panels.
- Useful surface 100%.
- Adjustment of trunk section by spindle. Backrest adjustment by means of a specially designed screw for effortless operation.
- Fixed height: 500 mm.
- Four rotating wheels with a diameter of 125 mm (two with brakes and two without brakes) to make the bed easier to manoeuvre.
- Four bumpers located at the comers of the bed base.
- External dimensions: 210 x 96 cm.
- Patient surface dimensions: 190 x 90 cm.
- Height: 50 cm.
- Backrest tilt angle: 70°
- Max load: 230 kg.
- Weight: 120 kg
- 174-CHV50 Set of folding metal rails