Hospital bed BASICA G with gas lift adjustable sections. Bed rails not included.
*BED RAILS NOT INCLUDED (see optional accessories)
- Structure made of tubular steel with epoxy coating.
- Fastening system for headboard and footboard, no tools required.
- It includes brackets to adapt accessories (IV stand, trapeze bar etc.)
- Mattress retainers on both sides. They contribute to positioning the lying surface sections correctly.
- Four independent modules in ABS.
- Useful surface area 100%.
- Adjustment of trunk section by gas lift.
- Adjustment of middle section by gas lift.
- Independent legrest section with mechanical adjustment, for better ergonomics.
- Height elevation by means of a spindle (specially designed for handling with less effort).
- Four rotating wheels with a diameter of 125 mm (two with brakes and two without brakes) to make the bed easier to manoeuvre.
- Great safety and robustness, from the compasses. When lowered, the legs are fixed to the floor.
- Four bumpers located at the comers of the bed base.
- External dimensions: 209 x 96 cm
- Patient surface dimensions: 196 x 86 cm
- Height: 54 to 82 cm
- Backrest tilt angle: 70°
- Legrest tilt angle: 45º
- Max load: 130 kg
- Weight: 70 kg